Re: Fwd: Problem executing m4 (127 error, but it is installed)

> On 08/26/2015 10:11 AM, Kizito Porta Balanyà wrote:
>>> Probably a missing dll.  What does:
>>>
>>> cygcheck m4
>>>
>>> state?  I'm guessing you may be missing libsigsegv2, which would show up
>>> as 'cygcheck: track_down: could not find cygsigsegv-2.dll'?  If so,
>>> rerun setup.exe to install it (however, the m4 dependencies should
>>> automatically be pulling it in).
>>
>> cygcheck returns no error (no missing cygsigsegv-2.dll):
>
> Bummer, then something else is wrong.
>

>> $ cygcheck m4
>> Found: C:\Windows\KSR\bin\m4.exe
>> Found: C:\Windows\KSR\bin\m4.exe
>> C:\Windows\KSR\bin\m4.exe
>>   C:\Windows\KSR\bin\cygwin1.dll
>>   C:\Windows\KSR\bin\cygsigsegv-2.dll
>
> Looks like the executable is fine, then. Maybe it's a virus scanner
> interfering, even though you said you've exempted things?  Also, are you
> sure you are getting the correct m4?  What does:

Sure, cygwin folder is excluded, but Symantec is Symantec.
Due that I can't stop Symantec via services, I rebooted the server and
now m4 works as expected.

Sorry again for the inconvenience. Thanks to your information I
discovered what passed.

Thanks a lot again.

Regards.