Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Early Deprecation Notice: Windows XP and Server 2003 support

Greetings, Corinna Vinschen!

>> > From what I've seen and heard W10, while mostly stable, still coerces users
>> > towards the software as (an expensive) service model and follows the dictum
>> > that Microsoft knows more about what you want than you do (default saves to
>> > microsoft cloud storage, grabs your pictures for background slide show
>> > without asking, etc.).
>>
>> I hope I can customize it to behave like XP (only the goodies of
>> course).

> http://classicshell.net

That doesn't solve the hotkeys bound at driver levels, unfortunately.
Half of my keyboard dead now thanks to the move to Win7.

Anyway, on the topic: All I could ask is to give us a notice when the final
build for XP is available, so that we could prepare own mirrors.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...