find_fast_cwd : warning : Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer

To who it may concern,

I am seeing several of these "Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer" warnings

I am compiling an R package. I am using R version 2.15.1 and Rtools version 2.15.0.1919
Rtools includes Cygwin
My build system is Windows Server 2012 R2.

My previous build system was Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
Everything else was that same and this warning did not appear.

Attached is the log file from this build that contains this warning message.
It is unclear if this warning will cause any problems with the build.
Please let me know.

Best Regards,

Rob McAllister
Keysight Technologies