Xwin start

Dear Jon and Gavin:
Today I finally got to testing again. For reasons unknown to me, after updating, XWin starts again as expected, both with or without debug packages installed. So let me thank you for your feedback. I guess, you can forget the original bug report. If XWin will stop starting, I'll report again.

Best regards,

Jaakov.