Re: Cygwin fork:retry error

On 6/8/2015 3:15 PM, Gerry Reno wrote:
The only way that we found to fix this fork:retry problem 100% was to uninstall BitDefender Endpoint Security entirely
on each client and reinstall it after we installed Cygwin.  BitDefender does not currently give you any way to disable
its Endpoint Security client.  As you can imagine this was quite an impact.

Gerry

So please rise a complain with them.
Eventually they will learn to manage the thing right.

Regards
Marco