RE: strftime man page is garbled

From: Jon TURNEY
> <snip>
> I'm not sure if these man pages are much use now that we have
> man-pages-posix

It seems the posix pages themselves disagree:
==============8<=============
STRFTIME(3P)               POSIX Programmer's Manual              STRFTIME(3P)

PROLOG
       This  manual page is part of the POSIX Programmer's Manual.  The Cygwin
       implementation of this interface may differ (consult the  corresponding
       Cygwin  manual  page  for details of Cygwin behavior), or the interface
       may not be implemented on Cygwin.

NAME
       strftime, strftime_l â convert date and time to a string
Indeed Cygwin does not provide the strftime_l function, so the Cygwin pages
do matter.

--Ken Nellis