Re: Cygwin fork:retry error

Gerry Reno writes:

> On 05/27/2015 05:54 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
>
> > So I suspect a BLODA is interfering with your cygwin installation.
> The only thing I see from the list is BitDefender which these laptops have
installed.

I'm confused.  There've been a lot of responses on this thread, but doesn't
your comment right here answer the question?  You've got BitDefender?  Can
you remove it?  If not, can you disable it (might not be enough)?  If not,
can you tell it to somehow ignore the Cygwin installation tree?

..mark