Re: Issue while running Visual Studio's devenv through ssh

I am aware that I am getting a Visual Studio error. The reason this problem is
tied to Cygwin is when I log into W, open a Cygwin console, and run build.bat
it works, but when I execute the procedure described below (executing build.bat
from U through ssh using Cygwin's sshd running on W) it fails.

Also, sorry if this shows up as a separate topic, I neglected to subscribe to
the list before posting my previous message. For that reason I've included my
whole post below.