Re: TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.0.0-0.7

I finally understand what happened.

In my /etc/passwd, I have configured a different home directory for
myself.  Without that file, it goes to /home/Jim Reisert which does
not exist!

Is there a way to change my default home directory without using
/etc/passwd, other than creating a symbolic link inside of /home?

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us