Re: File Permissions - Yet Another Question / Clarification

I'll try to reproduce the issue on a standard NTFS volume -- although
I would image Cygwin is just decoding the same DACL that ICACLS is
returning.  The other oddity is why it's not recognizing *me* as
having any permissions.

In the particular case of SSH, is there any way to make SSH ignore
these permissions?  I understand the importance / value of the check
it's doing, but in our situation, it's not necessary... and obviously
causing us pain given the permission weirdness.  Removing the
administrative groups would be undesirable for us since they assist in
our administrative team doing home directory moves across sites.