Re: wget 1.16.2-1 does not work

Ulf-Dietrich Braumann writes:
> Hi, in the meantime I could fix the missing functionality of wget
> 1.16.2-1
> by simply giving a second try to (solely) upgrade wget from 1.16.1-1
> to 1.16.2-1. Suddenly a lot of packages wget 1.16.1-1 apparently was
> not depending on appeared on the resolving dependeny list (see
> below).

None of these have anything to do with wget, they are the result of
making perl_vendor obsolete and splitting it into its individual
constituents.  But it might be that either the mirror you are using
was/is not fully up-to-date or you might be working through a (proxy)
cache that doesn't update correctly if you are having these problems
more often.

Regards,
Achim.