Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: Cygwin 1.7.35-1

Corinna Vinschen writes:
> Btw., if you generate the permissions under Cygwin, a file with
> ---rwx--- permissions will have the matching deny ACE to make the
> permissions the real thing.

My problem (as stated before) is specifically with a file system that's
been set up so it leaves me the owner and also the correct group I've
worked with (Domain Users, mostly), but without the right to modify the
ACL and modes in any way.  All access rights (R/O and R/W) are conferred
by LDAP groups.  I guess if it would be possible to mount that dang
thing so it replaces the owner and group with something I would never
work with that would be a solution (besides mounting it noacl, of
course).

Regards,
Achim.

DIY Stuff: