Re: Why does CYGWIN double the backslash in execvp()?

Hi,
Yesterday I asked about the double slash, but my question has got no
attention (despite some other activity
on the list).  I deem the behavior as a bug.  To make things more
evident (that it's a bug) one can replace "DIR"
with "ECHO" in the code I posted, and compare the outputs with and
without BUG defined... I'd really appreciate
if someone could take a look at it, or explain me why my expectations
were wrong.
Thank you,
AL