chgrp in Windows

I've got what I feel is actually a terribly basic Windows question.  If I set a gid with e.g. chgrp where does Windows store that information on a local NTFS file system?  The result of chown I can see in Windows Explorer as the Owner but where is the group information?  Or put another way: how to do a chgrp with Windows means?  Note I am not asking about any uid/gid SID mapping.

Thanks,
Michael

Profitieren Sie von der sicheren E-Mail-Ãbertragung Ihrer Daten mit einer kostenlosen E-Mail-Adresse der Telekom.
www.t-online.de/email-kostenlos