Re: rsync over ssh hang issue understood *Revisited*

On Jan 24, 2015, at 1:44 PM, Sunny <digantgoyal@gmail.com> wrote:

> Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-
> please <at> cygwin.com> writes:
>

>> On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 09:57:13AM -0500,
> Jonathan Hurd wrote:
>>> Sorry to bring back this old thread back.
> Is there anyone that can explain
>>> a fix for this problem. I've only been
> using rsync/cygwin/on ssh for about
>>> 3 weeks, so please explain in dummy terms.
>>
>> It's easy to explain - There is no fix yet.
>
> Any update on this?

You’re resurrecting a 7-year-old thread.  Are you saying this problem persists?

I was under the impression that the old rsync bug was finally squished years ago.

If you can reproduce it, we’ll want a simple testcase that lets anyone show the problem on their system.