libssh2 update info. legitimate?

Hello, I noticed there was an update to libssh uploaded yesterday (11/10/14):

https://cygwin.com/packages/x86/libssh2_1/

I don't see anything about an update to this in the announcements section.
I also tried searching the site and can't find anything about an update to libssh.
Can someone please confirm if this is a good update to install?

Thanks in advance
Mike