Re: Non-interactive SSH connection fails - error: can't open /dev/tty: No such device or address - Host key verification failed

I know this is an old thread, but it helped me and I wanted to offer the
workaround devised with the information here:
With some trial and error we found that creating a .ssh folder in the cygwin
root (c:\Tools\cygwin64 in this case) and copying the necessary known_hosts
and id_rsa files from the user's home (c:\Tools\cygwin64\home\tsstester\.ssh
in this case) to the new location (and removed all non-user access via
cygwin chmod, unsure if absolutely necessary) resolves the issue.