Mailing link notes

Please change the html code for the notes at
https://cygwin.com/lists.html#notes from <font size=-2> to <font
size=+2> on the hope visitors will pay (more) attention to them.

Also, may I suggest that we add a note to emphasize that a default
recipient list in reply-to the list should be modified, if necessary,
to include the list address only. The email addresses of the original
poster, well known personalities, and other list members should not be
included in the recipient lists. E.g. "* Please edit the recipient
list to only reference the list address in posts and replies."

Thanks,
Doug

--
Doug Henderson, Calgary, Alberta, Canada