Re: Cygwin clipboard flaky on Windows 7

On 17/10/2014 12:28, Chris Stenton wrote:
When X is first started and with one "windows notepad" open I can
bi-directionally  cut and paste between the MS and X windows world.
However, it seems  that if I have multiple MS windows open then I can't
cut from MS windows and paste into the X world. It still works for X
world to MS World.

Thanks for reporting your problem.

I spent a little bit of time using X and 2 "windows notepad" windows trying to reproduce the problem, but I wasn't able to do so.

Do you have any other programs running when the problem occurs (particularly 'clipboard manager' programs)?

Can you attach a /var/log/xwin/XWin.0.log after you have seen the problem?

--
Jon TURNEY
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer