Re: windows clipboard, getclip, putclip, clip, etc

Hi Ping: I'm really kind of glad that some program started in a
background shell cannot access my current-window-station clipboard.
That would play havoc with my normal windowing programs in general.
After all, I have no idea who logged into my PC with ssh. Should I
allow any and all that can impersonate me to mess up my foreground
work?