Re: Fwd: Need help port forwarding with ssh and cygwin...

So I am running from the Mintty window commands.  I will try the ssh
-vvv and looking into the log soon.  I have developed another issue
that I think is linked to me trying to set up the ssh server.  I seem
to have created more users on my windows computer, but not in the
windows user account area only when it comes to the properties of
folders and files.  I don't seem to be able to open a folder that was
created when I ran rsync.  No matter what elevation I try in windows I
cannot gain access to the folder called download. I cannot change the
permissions for the folder either (see the picture link)

How can I go about accessing this folder?

Thanks

http://s938.photobucket.com/user/nzdreamer55/media/rsync/Adminrights_zps5ccd8b2f.jpg.html