Re: Withdrawing from the project

On 7/31/2014 11:49 PM, Linda Walsh wrote:
Christopher Faylor wrote:
I'll be unsubscribing from all cygwin mailing lists right after sending
this.  I'll likely continue to use Cygwin but just as a user.
----
    Dang... you probably won't see all the goodbyes...
But in case... best wishes in your new endeavor. Your efforts here were
very much appreciated.

Linda Walsh

Indeed! Thanks for all your hard work and patience. I just wished that I could have persuaded you and Corinna to get on the FLOSS weekly podcast...
--
Andrew DeFaria
http://defaria.com