DSL and Milton Phones

Hi Mom,

I thought about the fact that all the phones in Milton will need the
filters that Verizon sent.  I'm sure those filters are expecting to be
connected to phones that use the current wiring jacks and connectors but
the connectors there may be older than that and need to be converted.  For
instance, there may be a large 4-pronged plug connected to the phone(s).
Can you check the phones there for their connection type when you're in
there this week if you have time?

--
Larry