Updated Cygwin yesterday, makewhatis is not present on my system

Yesterday, I updated my Cygwin install.  I run "makewhatis" after
every Cygwin update, and it's not there.  "whatis" works, curious how
its database is created and where it is stored.

Has "makewhatis" been superseded by something else?  Didn't find any
references in the mailing list.

Keith