Re: [BUG] Memory trashing still persists on x86-64

Greetings, Pavel Fedin!

>  By the way, i have some suggestions for Setup program. First, can you make
> a possibility to downgrade to any version, not only one version back ? The
> latest stable Cygwin version is 1.28, but in Setup i can only select 1.29.
> Also, it would be nice to be able to 'stick' to a certain version. Currently
> setup tries to update me every time, i have to manually select old version
> every time.

Many would love to see such improvements to Cygwin setup... but...
Unless someone take the hat and implement much of APT or other well-known
package manager functionality in Cygwin setup, this all remains a wishful
thinking...

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...