Re: postgresql-9.2.4-2: ossp-uuid module

On 16/06/2014 19:04, Filipp Gunbin wrote:
On 27/07/2013 09:57 +0200, marco atzeri wrote:

Returning to this old problem,

Currently postgres with ossp-uuid module (--with-ossp-uuid added to
CYGCONF_ARGS) builds with OSSP uuid library
(http://www.ossp.org/pkg/lib/uuid/), but not with libuuid which is
included in util-linux.  I do not have enough skills to identify
problem, but it seems that function "uuid_export" is missing there.
Maybe the OSSP uuid library needs to be added as a separate package in
Cygwin?  It builds from original source with no patches.

It seems that uuid-ossp and util-linux uuid are two complete
not compatible libraries.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2566964/uuid-library-for-c

The correct files are in my /usr/local so I remembered I built libuuid
specially for postgres.  I'll try to clarify what is required.

That was OSSP uuid library in my /usr/local, clearly.

Filipp

Anyway, until someone add the uuid-ossp package on cygwin,
I will not add such dependency on postgres

Regards
Marco