Gdb with python enabled

Hi,

I installed cygwin64 for compiling c/c++ projects

Then I saw there was some pretty printers for STL containers

I would like to use them but I need gdb with python enabled

I see cygwin doesn't provide gdb with gdb enabled :

GNU gdb (GDB) 7.6.50.20130728-cvs (cygwin-special)
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-pc-cygwin".
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word".
(gdb) python print 123
Python scripting is not supported in this copy of GDB.

How should I do now ?