Re: where are xfig libraries specified?

On 05/15/2014 08:37 PM, apchar wrote:
I want to add some components to the default xfig libraries. I want to put
them where they'd ultimately go (/usr/lib/xfig/Libraries/newstuffdir). But I
cant find the resource or file that determines the path to the libraries
available to xfig. It's not specified in /etc/X11/app-defaults/Fig where I'd
expect it to be. $XFIGLIBDIR is not set. It's not in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.
I can't add anything to the library without access to that resource (or
file). I know I can use the -library_dir switch but I want my stuff to show
up in the default menus.
So where is the resource/file I edit to add my library?

You may have better luck asking this on the cygwin-xfree list.  That's
dedicated to X on Cygwin.

--
Larry