Re: Bug at getsockopt when TCP_NODELAY is used as parameter

On May  7 00:44, jdzstz wrote:
> Hi Corinna,
>
> I have recompiled and tested Varnish Cache 3.0.5 against cygwin
> snapshot 2014-05-05 (64 bits), removing my workaround, and now
> TCP_NODELAY functionality works fine.
>
> In order to planning the release of fixed varnish 3.0.5, Do you have
> any estimated release date for future Cygwin 1.7.30?

Not yet, no.  The new SAM/AD code(1) needs a bit more testing and at
least one more change(2) and, worst of all, I still have to change the
User's Guide and FAQ to reflect this big change.

Corinna

(1) http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-05/txtClll38W8u9.txt
(2) http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2014-05/msg00098.html

Red Hat