Car Auto Wrap

Hello,

We are currently seeking to employ individualâs world wide. How would
you like to make money by simply driving your car,lorry, or a truck
advertising for Diet Dr Pepper.

How it works?

Hereâs the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: Diet Dr Pepper
seeks people -- regular citizens,professional drivers to go about their
normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for "Diet Dr
Pepper Drink" plastered on your car, Trucks or lorry.The ads are typically
vinyl decals, also known as "Auto Wraps,"that almost seem to be painted on
the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior
surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of exposure
and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful,eye-catching and attract
lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive
audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the
wrapped car alongside them.This program will last for 3 months and the
minimum you can participate is 1 month.

You will be compensated with $400 per week which is essentially a "Rental"
payment for letting our company use the space no fee is required from you,
Diet Dr Pepper shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing
on your car. You will receive an up front payment of $400 inform of check
via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car lorry or
Truck.

It is very easy and simple , no application fees required contact email
along with the following if you are interested in these offer.

Full Name:
Physical Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Age:
Make of car/ year:
Exterior Color of Car:
Telephone numbers:
Email Address:
Do you have a driver's license? YES/NO?

We will contact you immediately we receive this information.

Kind Regards!

ÂDiet Dr Pepper Advertisement. All rights reservedâ.
    DietDrPepper@usa.com