Re: Wow, just hit RCS bug (attn: Dr Volker Zell)

Achim Gratz <Stromeko <at> NexGo.DE> writes:
> Make sure you test the stdio code path, if they changed the sematics of
> RCS_MEM_LIMIT again, then you may need a different demonstrator to switch to
> stdio from the usual mmap code path.

For grins I just built RCS 5.9.2, fixed a bug in the btdt program so it
wouldn't infloop and ran the test suite.  It still passes with all code
paths.  The demonstrator from Don Hatch still fails if I force the stdio
code path, as it did with the 5.8.x versions.  So the only way to have RCS
not mangle those files still is to make sure it never falls back to RM_STDIO.

Regards,
Achim.