Re: We need steenking patches (Re: Cygwin kill utility...)

Greetings, Corinna Vinschen!

>> > I am honest with myself. I, as everyone have limited time.
>>
>> Seems like the limit on your time is very laxed.
>> For the time you wrote all the posts to this list, I've downloaded whole
>> Cygwin /cvs/src, found the offended string, patched the file, and it took me 2
>> days to rebuild it only because I wasn't familiar with out-of-the tree build
>> system. (Had to read building instructions first, yeah...)
>> Now, I'm a happy owner of a custom cygpath that doesn't annoy me with
>> insignificant warnings.

> Wanna send the patch to cygwin-patches(*)?

I'm not quite happy with it yet. I'll need to dig through that function
another pass to see, if I can completely avoid the code path in question
without harming any hamsters in process.
Besides, when I digged through it, I got an idea of completely new
functionality. That may be the one I want to contribute.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...