Re: We need steenking patches (Re: Cygwin kill utility...)

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 7:28 PM, Chris J. Breisch wrote:
>>> So, like Andy, pardon me if I'm not moved to tears by your difficulties
>>> submitting patches.
> So, again, pardon me if I'm not moved to tears by your difficulties.

Oops, sorry folks it looks like I trigged a broken record. Sir, I have made my
suggestion to improve the lack of developers. Did you have anything constructive
to add to the conversation, like your own suggestion? Or did you want to just
keep parroting off the same sentence? Cheers.