Re: 1.7.29-2: Exception from cygwin_gethostname

David Rothenberger wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> Hi David, Hi Ken [in CC],

>> I have uploaded a new snapshot to http://www.cygwin.com/snapshots/
>> which is supposed to workaround this problem by only handling the
>> very exceptions the exception handler was designed to handle at
>> this point. Can you please check if this works for you?
>
> Thanks, Corinna. That solves my problem.
>
> A co-worker had a slightly different problem with 1.7.29-2. I'll test
> the snapshot on his machine as soon as he's available today and report
> back.

The snapshot fixes the problem on my co-worker's machine as well. Thanks
again!

"You tried it just for once, found it alright for kicks,
 but now you find out you have a habit that sticks,
 you're an orgasm addict,
 you're always at it,
 and you're an orgasm addict."
                -- The Buzzcocks