Re: launching sh/bash from windows console (cmd) results in application Segmentation Faults

The settings on my machine prevent windows automated updates from
running.  The machine was pretty out of date and I manually ran
updates to bring it up snuff.  That being said I am no longer seeing
the segmentation fault issues with the cygwin64 bit executables.

However if I close the terminal, or the terminal closes in any other
way than my typing "exit" (or other exit type commands) then not all
applications are closed (ssh-agent is regularly left open in this
situation).