Re: Cygwin64 ignoring /etc/passwd shell field?

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Mar 11 22:19, Achim Gratz wrote:
Corinna Vinschen writes:
Thanks for finding this one!  Unfortunately David has left us,
apparently.
Isn't it that a bit too short a time to come to this conclusion?

Is anybody willing to take over maintainership of the base-files
package?
Seeing that I have additional patches that David didn't apply to the
test version, I could do that.  But let's confirm first that he's not
just having a vacation.

Gosh, so we have two volunteers now :)

Chris, Achim, please figure out who's going to maintain the package.
If you like, you can even do this together.

I'm willing to defer to Achim, since he already has some patches, but I'm flexible.

--
Chris J. Breisch