Re: Newbie Cygdrive questions

It may be useful to know, if you do not already, that the cygpath
utility can be used to convert between Windows and Unix paths.

cygpath -u X:/INBOUND/CWSCRIPTS/myscript.sh

will give you /cygdrive/x/INBOUND/CWSCRIPTS/myscript.sh, and

cygpath -w /cygdrive/x/INBOUND/CWSCRIPTS/myscript.sh

will give you X:\INBOUND\CWSCRIPTS\myscript.sh

You can also use cygpath -m if you prefer forward slashes, even in
your Windows paths.