Re: Reduce noise in dependency declaration during uninstall in setup.exe

Greetings, Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]!

> Cliff Hones sent the following at Thursday, January 23, 2014 10:19 AM
>>- a non-Cygwin envelope (which could even be installed as an msi) and

> Please not an MSI.  In my experience, one may need admin privileges to
> install with an MSI in a locked-down environment.

Depends on the configuration of that MSI package. We have a number of
applications, that installed on per-user basis, not requiring admin privileges
to install, and they do use MSI.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...