Re: Reduce noise in dependency declaration during uninstall in setup.exe

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 02:04:01PM -0700, Warren Young wrote:
>On 1/21/2014 23:02, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>I think Corinna mentioned that she was going to get to this next
>>Thursday or possibly I'm misremembering and she was going to complete
>>work on an AI which passed the Turing Test.  I can't, for the life of
>>me, remember which it was.  Or maybe she was going to get help her
>>neighbor shampoo their cat?  That may have been it.
>
>I thought you were co-leader of this project, Chris.  A leader is
>someone who gets other people to go where he already wanted to go.
>Your reply doesn't make me want to go anywhere, except maybe "away".

If you were actually volunteering to do something then it wasn't made
clear by your long email or in your lack of response to Larry's SHTDI.
Because of a humorous comment that Corinna made months ago, I've gotten
into the habit of remarking about cats and Thursdays when someone
proposes work for someone else to do.  If I was mistaken about your
intentions, then please send a proposal about how you want to
restructure the setup.exe code to cygwin-apps.  Or even just sent a
patch.

FYI, I have no interests in working on this issue myself or in
brainstorming about it.

cgf