Re: RPM 4.11.1-1 fails on Cygwin 1.7.27-1 and -2

On 15/01/2014 06:38, Lord Laraby wrote:
So, does cygwin now support installing software via Redhat Package
Manager?

No. That I am aware of

Or is this RPM just a cross install tool just used for cygwin
on linux boxen?

something like that

I tried to build RPM many long moons ago when cygwin was young, but
other than very simple src packages, most everything failed to
configure or build. Have these issues been worked out? I dropped it
off my radar after too many sleepless nights...

LL

Marco