Re: What is the name of the pdftk package (setup-x86_64)

Greetings, Frédéric Bron!

>>> I cannot find pdftk in setup on x86_64.
>> Not yet available for 64 bits

> Oh, I see. Is it then recommended to install cygwin 32bits on a 64bits
> windows? Is cygwin 64 bits still considered 'experimental'?

You're confusing the Cygwin itself with package availability.
Cygwin itself is API compatibility layer. Simplifying for clarity, it is
cygwin1.dll, and that's all.
Packages are provided for user convenience by a lot of people around the
globe, independently from Cygwin maintainers.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...