Re: Something breaks unattended setup

Sam Nelson wrote
> Sam Nelson
> <sanelson <at>
>  siliconfuture.net> writes:
>
> These last three sections are repeated until the retries are exhausted (4
> total).  For the life of me, I can't see any error indicating exactly what
> failed.  Is there any way to turn on extra verbosity when running
> setup.exe?

Did this issue ever get resolved?  I'm trying to do automated unattended
install of cygwin and I'm pretty sure I'm running into this exact same
scenario.

Here's my automated install .bat file:

The installer starts and appears to be working fine at first, downloading
all sorts of packages, but then it quits with an error after a while.

Here's the last few lines of /var/log/setup.log:

I'm baffled as to why it's unable to reach mirros.kernel.org site because it
reaches it just fine for all the files before the one it's trying to
download last.

Any ideas as to what might be going on or how to fix this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.
-Jac