Re: Is there going to be rxvt-unicode and terminus-fonts pkgs on 64bits?

On 8/28/2013 2:20 AM, Arthur Tu wrote:
Also lftp and inet-tools(which includes telnet).

I'm currently working on inetutils. It's slow going, as the cygwin version is *heavily* patched from stock, and I'm forward-porting those changes from inetutils-1.7 to inetutils-1.9. Stay tuned.

I just noticed rxvt-unicode is not available on cygwin-64bits,
although it is on cygwing-32bits.  Are there plans to include it?

rxvt-unicode: yes, eventually. There are some library dependencies that have to be produced first.

--
Chuck