Re: curl on 64bit always includes headers

Hi Corinna,

On 16 Aug 2013 20:46+1000, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Aug 16 18:39, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
I think this is some sort of regression best demonstrated with
copy/paste:

<snip/>

Any chance you have a .curlrc file with an "include" line?

Sorry for the noise. As per
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2013-08/msg00286.html due to a
misunderstanding on my part of how setup works, I thought that being
offered no update for curl or other packages meant there were no
updates.

I will discuss the aspects of setup behaviour separately in cygwin-apps.

Updating curl manually has corrected the behaviour.

--
Regards,
Shaddy