Re: bzr problem

Katsumi Yamaoka writes:
>> I'd venture to guess that the DLL(s) in question belong to a Python
>> package.  If so, does the rebaseall script you are using look at those
>> libraries at all?
>
> As far as I can observe, those DLLs are listed in TEMP/rebase.lst
> (that rebaseall temporarily generates), and `rebaseall -v' shows
> that they are processed by `rebase'.  Thanks.

You could dump the contents of the rebase database then and check what
the base address for this library is supposed to be.  Chances are that
it is very much higher than what your example of a fork fail shows.  In
my experience, such low base addresses indicate BLODA; however if a
library is indeed rebased into this region it has almost zero chances of
correctly forking in that address range.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: