Re: sqlite defect

These kinds of questions belong on the main mailing list. Responding
there.

fger555@gmx.de wrote:
> I never had problems with sqlite before.
>
> But since 3.7.17-3 I cannot read my databases any more
> "unable to open datase file". I remember there was a discussion
> on the cygwin general mailing list about this problem
> (backslashes in path?).

Please provide more specifics about the error and how to cause it. I
use SVN on a daily basis in both 32-bit and 64-bit Cygwin and have
no troubles whatsoever.

You should also read and follow the instructions here:
http://cygwin.com/problems.html.

> Is there a solution for this bug.
> Or could you switch back to the working version again,
> with all the dependencies, as a workaround?

I will not be re-rolling SVN against a prior SQLite release. We'll
have to figure out what's causing the problem in your environment.

English literature's performing flea.
                -- Sean O'Casey on P. G. Wodehouse