Suggestion: improve cross-compiling ability

 Hello! I have got one small idea on how to improve compatibility with
cross-compiling Linux software. This time it's glibc.

 At certain point glibc's rpcgen program (which is being compiled for host),
relies on '#ifndef __u_char_defined' and '#ifndef __daddr_t_defined' in
order to determine presence of 'u_char' and 'daddr_t' respectively (see
libc/sunrpc/rpc/types.h). I have to patch this to add _BSDTYPES_DEFINED
check in order to be able to cross-build glibc under Cygwin.
 What if we add also these Linux-style definitions to our includes ?

 P.S. I understand that actually it's glibc needs fixing because the same
will happen on any other non-Linux OS. But i believe FSF will simply say "we
don't care" and won't accept this fix.

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia