Re: Setup.exe crashes before opening the servers window on Windows XP

Il 7/5/2013 9:25 PM, gialloporpora ha scritto:
Dear all,
I have the same problem reported in this topic:

any time I start setup.exe (I need to update some packages)  I have this
error message:

 > Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
 > Runtime Error!
 > Program: C:\cygwin\setup.exe
 > This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
unusual way.

unfortunatelly the modified setup.exe linked in the topic is not
available and I don't have understand how to fix it.
I have Windows XP SP3 and it has worked fine  until my last restart. I
have uninstalled  git  in the previous session. The cygwin environment
seems to work fine, only setup.exe has problems.

Sandro

have you downloaded the latest setup or you are using an old copy ?

Marco