Re: luatex font path problem

On 5/23/2013 2:01 PM, Arthur Tu wrote:
Sorry.

I did send a confirm message to the list on 5.8 and my thunderbird
cached that message. I don't understand why it's not in the list.

The latest version of zlib in the "current" label, is 1.2.8.1. However,
lualatex used some component compiled with zlib ver1.2.7.1, so I have to
reverted zlib to that version.

That's annoying. It turns out that luatex checks the zlib version and aborts if it's not the same version with which luatex was compiled. A google search turns up many complaints about this. So I either have to rebuild the TeX Live binaries every time zlib is updated, or else users have to downgrade zlib, as you did.

I think I won't bother rebuilding the binaries right now, since TeX Live 2013 is probably going to be released within a month or so anyway.

Ken