RE: Patch for shutdown

Fedin Pavel sent the following at Monday, May 20, 2013 10:00 AM
> And following the same logic we would need to teach our find.exe (already mentioned on this list) to understand Windows options instead of UNIX options...

FYI, Windows find = grep

c:\> find /?
Searches for a text string in a file or files.

FIND [/V] [/C] [/N] [/I] [/OFF[LINE]] "string" [[drive:][path]filename[ ...]]

  /V         Displays all lines NOT containing the specified string.
  /C         Displays only the count of lines containing the string.
  /N         Displays line numbers with the displayed lines.
  /I         Ignores the case of characters when searching for the string.
  /OFF[LINE] Do not skip files with offline attribute set.
  "string"   Specifies the text string to find.
  [drive:][path]filename
             Specifies a file or files to search.

If a path is not specified, FIND searches the text typed at the prompt
or piped from another command.